How do you sound like *you* on the radio? Sign up for CJSR’s next news workshop to unlock the true potential of your voice.
In this workshop, CJSR Podcasting Coordinator Chris Chang-Yen Phillips will help you learn:
- Basic vocal warmups and tips to treat your voice well on the mic
- How to try find a delivery style in your audio stories that sounds natural to you
- Tips for rewriting your scripts
- How to move from reading to performing
When: Saturday, December 11 (10 AM – 12 PM)
Where: Marigold Room, Students’ Union Building
- Sign up on MyVolunteerPage under Opportunities List > Training and Orientation.
To participate in this workshop, you must have completed news training and must submit your CampusReady Pass to Program Director Chad Brunet at email@example.com.